Includes the Counties: Cook,
Including The City Of Chicago Tuesday...Slight chance of light freezing rain and light snow in the morning, then light freezing rain, light rain, chance of light snow and light sleet in the afternoon. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation. Ice accumulation up to one tenth of an inch. Blustery. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Wednesday...Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Thursday...Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 20s. Friday...Partly sunny. Highs 4 to 8 above. Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light snow. Highs 14 to 18. Sunday...Partly cloudy. Lows 1 below to 3 above zero in the suburbs...But 3 to 7 above downtown. Highs 13 to 17. Monday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Highs in the mid 20s.